Real Estate Taxes FAQs
- How to pay Taxes while the Collector’s office is closed
- How do I receive a real estate receipt?
- How can I get a copy of my tax bill
- When are real estate tax bills mailed and payments due?
- Where should I mail my real estate tax payment?
- What methods can I use to pay my bills?
- What should I do in the event I do not receive my bill?
- New tax bill mailing address?
- What happens if I do not pay my tax bill on time?
- What do I need to do if my mortgage company pays my taxes?
- Why should I pay interest on a late payment when I never received my tax bill?
- How can I change the tax bill to my name after purchasing property?
Would you like to make a donation to the library?
Donations help support our beloved library as we work towards enhancing its grounds and historic building.
Find us on venmo @ColrainLibraryFriends, or by cash or check, payable to the Friends of the Griswold Memorial Library (leave at the library or mail to FOGML, c/o 67 Foundry Village Rd., Colrain MA 01340).