Select Board Meeting
Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 5:30 pm
55 Main Rd, Colrain, MA 01340, USA
A meeting of the Select Board
- Belden Merims â€“ Pitt House â€“ 5:30 pm
- Tom and Laura VAN den Broeck RE: Marathon Road Race â€“Green River Rd.
- FY19 ATM Warrant Approval â€“ Vote Possible
- 1 Day (special) Liquor License â€“ Catamount Country Store â€“ Vote Possible
- William Apess Historical Marker â€“ Vote Possible
(M.G.L. Chapter 39, Â§23B)Purpose-To discuss strategy with respect to collectivebargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect onthe governmentâ€™s bargaining or litigating position. Also, to conduct strategysessions in preparation for negotiations with non-union personnel; to actuallyconduct collective bargaining and contract negotiations with non-unionpersonnel.
Select Board 2018-04-18 Minutes (2018-09-24 at 11:28 AM)
Posted to: Select Board