Address: 55 Main Road, Colrain, MA 01340-5501
Local Contact Information: Betsy Shuipis, Chair -- email@example.com
2024 Application Information
FY23 Local Priorities
Please note that only applications submitted online will be accepted. Preference will be given to programs taking place primarily within the Town of Colrain. Programs in the surrounding area are also considered. First time submissions, unique and varied programs are encouraged. Applicants need to demonstrate that they have secured a local venue by adding an attachment with their online application a letter of confirmation or invitation from the venue. For example, a letter from the school principal or town librarian.
FY23 Local Guidelines
Awarding grants and organizing programs to address local cultural needs. Accepting applications for arts and culture at the local level.
How Grant Recipients Are Paid
No meetings currently scheduled.
6 of 6 seats. 6 years each seat.
- Betsy Shuipis, Chair. June, 2028.
- Donna Cusimano. June, 2023.
- Inge Jockers. June, 2024.
- Sharon Wickland-Shearer. September, 2024.
- Kaylee Mulligan. June, 2028.
- Nancy Rich Turkle. June, 2028.
- Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 11:00 AM -- Town Office - outside 55 Main Road, Colrain, MA 01340